Terms and Conditions
All customer purchase orders are subject to these terms and conditions and all additional terms and conditions presented on or accompanying Mainline Communications LLC quotation or Mainline Communications LLC order acknowledgment. Mainline Communications LLC specifically rejects and customer disclaims all printed provisions in customer printed purchase orders including associated forms and/or documents. These terms and conditions, together with the Mainline Communications LLC order acknowledgment shall constitute the entire agreement between Mainline Communications LLC and customer with respect to any customer purchase order and the materials and/or services provided hereunder. These terms and conditions supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral. Any amendment of these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by Mainline Communications LLC to be binding on Mainline Communications LLC.
1) INVOICE - The BUYER hereby orders from Mainline Communications LLC, hereinafter referred to as Mainline Communications LLC the product(s) listed on the document. Mainline Communications LLC systems are built from the highest quality new materials, however, due to standard industry practice, may occasionally contain serviceable used parts.
2) PURCHASE PRICE - The BUYER agrees to pay the total purchase price as specified on the front of this invoice. In addition, the BUYER agrees to pay any sales or other taxes levied on or measured by such purchase price, or arising from the use of the product(s) and any parts or maintenance supplied, including without any limitation, any additional sales, use, gross receipts, privilege, excise, and personal property taxes unless specified in writing on this document.
3) DELIVERY - Delivery shall take place at Mainline Communications LLC unless otherwise specified in writing on this document.
4) INSPECTION - The BUYER shall inspect the product(s) at delivery and shall notify Mainline Communications LLC of any defects or discrepancies within one (1) day of receipt of product(s).
5) LIMITED WARRANTY - All parts orders are covered under their respective manufacturers' warranties with Mainline Communications LLC as executor, where possible. Mainline Communications LLC provides, from the date of invoice, a one (1) year limited warranty (unless initial purchase option extends this warranty) on systems built at its facility which covers the quality of its product(s) in materials and workmanship. Please see the applicable Mainline Communications LLC warranty document which is incorporated herein by reference. During this period, Mainline Communications LLC will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, using new or serviceably used and/or reconditioned parts, all merchandise which proves to be defective. Exceptions to the general warranty are listed below.
a) Some restrictions apply to large hard drives and other items which require the purchase of additional warranty coverage.
b) Monitors and special order items are covered by manufacturers' warranties only. Any manufacturers' warranties which exceed one year will be handled directly by the manufacturer.
c) Physical damage voids all warranties.
Mainline Communications LLC will not warrant any product which has been subjected to improper freight handling/shipping, abuse, neglect, or unauthorized repair or installation. If Mainline Communications LLC determines, in its sole discretion that the returned item(s) was/were abused, neglected or otherwise damaged by the BUYER and/or end user, Mainline Communications LLC reserves the right to be reimbursed for all of its costs incurred in repairing or replacing such item(s). The applicable Mainline Communications LLC warranty also will not cover components not installed by Mainline Communications LLC nor product(s) with broken warranty seals or assembly traces.
MAINLINE COMMUNICATIONS LLCHEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR ALL SALES OF GOODS, AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY INTMAINLINE COMMUNICATIONS LLCIN WRITTEN FORM. MAINLINE COMMUNICATIONS LLCIS NOT LIABLE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DOWNTIME AND INTMAINLINE COMMUNICATIONS LLC' LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT.
6) TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Title and risk of loss or damage to the product(s) shall pass to the BUYER on the date of shipping the product(s) to the BUYER.
7) ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, ATTACHMENTS - Any alterations, additions, or attachments on the product(s) not authorized in writing by Mainline Communications LLC shall solely be at the BUYER's own expense and risk. If operation of the product(s) is affected in any way by alterations, improvements, modifications or installation, the warranty shall be deemed waived by the BUYER, and Mainline Communications LLC shall have no further obligations to the BUYER.
8) MERCHANDISE RETURN PROCEDURE (RMA) - If a product fails during the applicable Mainline Communications LLC warranty period, the following procedures must be followed or Mainline Communications LLC shall have no further obligations to the BUYER.
Buyer must call Mainline Communications Inc- Technical Support to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. RMA numbers will be issued by telephone, fax or e-mail. RMA numbers will be void if merchandise is not received by Mainline Communications LLC within 15 days from the date the RMA number is issued. Any merchandise returned to Mainline Communications LLC without an RMA number will be refused.
The following information must be provided when requesting an RMA number:
i) Invoice date and Invoice number.
ii) Mainline Communications LLC item number and product serial number.
iii) Detailed reason for return.
Mainline Communications LLC reserves the right to return any product unrepaired and without notification should the BUYER ship a product to Mainline Communications LLC without original parts installed or sold by the manufacturer.
Requirements for RMA processing:
iv) Ship defective product(s) to Mainline Communications LLC with freight prepaid.
v) A copy of original picking ticket or invoice showing the item and its serial number circled.
vi) A copy of the Quality Control Checklist for systems.
vii) A detailed note describing all problems.
viii) The RMA Number clearly marked on mailing label, not on shipping box.
ix) All returned products must be packed in the original packaging and be complete or the warranty may be void.
Non-compliance with the above requirements may void Mainline Communications LLC warranty as it applies to the items returned to Mainline Communications LLC delay RMA processing and will therefore subjected to the service charges detailed in paragraph 12 below.
9) RETURN FOR CREDIT - All sales returns must be processed through Mainline Communications LLC Technical Support or RMA Departments. An RMA number will be issued for all credit returns. To receive credit, product(s) must be returned within 30 days from the invoice date. A minimum restocking fee of 20% of the total invoice price will be charged for all merchandise returned. The return of special order items will be handled in accordance with the manufacturers' warranties and return policies. Returned merchandise for credit OR otherwise in accordance with Mainline Communications LLC RMA policies, will not be accepted unless product(s) is unused and packed in the original container with complete parts, manuals, and accessories, and must be received in reasonable condition after shipping. Defective items returned to Mainline Communications LLC after 30 days from the invoice date, but within Mainline Communications LLC applicable warranty period, will be processed in accordance with Mainline Communications LLC general RMA procedures herein described.
10) DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL (DOA) - For all DOA products, the BUYER is required to call for an RMA number within 7 days of the receipt date.
11) LEAD TIME OF SERVICE - All replacements are subject to stock availability and are generally processed within 72 hours of receipt. All shipments returned to the BUYER will be by UPS Ground. The BUYER is responsible for the difference in freight charges if the shipping instructions require express delivery.
12) SERVICE CHARGES - Non-Mainline Communications LLC warranty service will be subject to a minimum of 1 (one) hour at Mainline Communications LLC current hourly labor rate. Mainline Communications LLC reserves the right to refuse servicing any non-warranty work or non-Mainline Communications LLC products. Product(s) returned without defects
a) $20.00 per item or $95.00 per system plus $15.00 handling fee and freight plus COD charges.
b) Product(s) outside of Mainline Communications LLC Warranty - $20.00 per item plus freight and COD charges.
c) Refused Shipment - $15.00 handling fee plus freight and COD charges.
13) Warranty policy is not extended beyond the BUYER listed on this agreement. If the merchandise Purchased from Mainline Communications LLC is resold by BUYER to a reseller or end user, this warranty does not apply to such reseller, end user or other subsequent purchaser.
14) Cross-shipment of warranty replacement product(s) is limited to the first 30 days from the invoice date and is subject to prior credit arrangements with Mainline Communications Inc.
15) Cancellation of all orders will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the total order amount, plus any cost of Mainline Communications LLC labor and any costs incurred by Mainline Communications LLC for special order items returned to the manufacturer.
16) The BUYER will be charged $50.00 for each NSF or canceled check.
17) Interest charges of 18% per annum (0.05% per day) or the maximum as permitted by law will be charged for past due account balances.
18) Mainline Communications LLC retains a security interest on the merchandise stated above. The rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be construed and enforced in the accordance with the laws of the state of Florida.
19) The BUYER agrees to pay to Mainline Communications LLC all costs related to the collection of any sum due, including overhead allocated to employee effort and collection fees, legal fees, court costs, expenses incurred, and reasonable attorney's fees.
20) This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the BUYER and Mainline Communications Inc. It is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms used in this agreement and no course of prior dealing between the parties and usage of trade shall be relevant to supplement or explain any item used in this agreement. No agent, employee or representative of Mainline Communications LLC has any authority to bind Mainline Communications LLC to any affirmation, presentation, or warranty concerning the product(s) sold under this Agreement, unless the same is included within this written Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or rescinded only by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto or by their duly authorized agents. Waiver by Mainline Communications LLC of any provision hereof in one instance shall not constitute a waiver as to any other instance.
21) Neither party shall have any liability for its failure to perform under this Agreement to the extent such failure arises from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, failures or delays in transportation, or acts of any governmental authority or such agency. Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice.